Lots of good, diverse reading, re-reading, watching, and cooking this week:
- If you've ever looked at art and thought, "Really? I could do that," PBS will school you.
- On that note, two New York Times writers share views on what it takes to qualify as an art critic.
- Entrepreneur says all current self-help boils down to these four topics.
- Which wine pairs with which back-to-school crisis?
- FiveThirtyEight Science says maybe the key to massive creativity is to stop trying to be creative.
- I'm shocked again, reading in Jezebel how an author got very different responses to her manuscript when she submitted it under a man's name.
- Made a killer recipe for Buffalo Tempeh from The Post-Punk Kitchen.